MASMFree Download For Windows 7,8,8.1&10 32 & 64 Bit
Masm Free Download
what is MASM:
The Microsoft Macro Assembler (MASM) is an x86 assembler that uses the Intel syntax for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows. Beginning with MASM 8.0 there are two versions of the assembler - one for 16-bit and 32-bit assembly sources, and another (ML64) for 64-bit sources only.
How to install MASM:
1. The most up to date version of Ray Filiatreault's floating point library and tutorial.
2. A completely new dedicated time and date library written by Greg Lyon.
3. The MASM32 library with over 200 procedures for writing general purpose high performance code.
4. A new dynamic array system for variable length string and binary data with both a macro and procedural interface.
5. The include files and libraries have been upgraded to include VISTA / Win7 with additional equates and structures.
6. A specialised linker, resource compiler and assembler from Pelle's tool set with working examples.
7. An extensive range of example code ranging from simple examples to more complex code design.
8. Prebuilt scripts in the editor for creating working templates for assembler projects.
9. A very easy to use console interface for developing algorithms, test code and experimental ideas in code.